Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I join maplecloset.com?
You can register on our site by filling out registration form here: http://www.maplecloset.com/register You can also click on the link that says "Become a member" at the top of the page.
Q: How do I place an order?
1. Find product that you like by browsing our collection.
2. Click on the style that you want to order.
3. Select sizes and colors in quantities that you like. You can indicate in Quantity box the number of items that you want to order.
4. Add selected styles to your shopping cart.
5. Proceed to checkout.
6. Make sure your order exceeds our order minimum requirement of $200
7. Indicate your correct billing and shipping address. Make sure you provide valid email address and phone numbers. We may have to contact you with some questions regarding your order.
8. Select what payment method you would like to use.
9. Select what shipping option you prefer. Since shipping cost depends on final weight of your package, it will NOT be displayed at the checkout. Please see below for more shipping information.
10. In Order comments box, you can put any comments regarding your order.
11. Click on Place Order button
Q: What is your return policy?
Due to the nature of our products, maplecloset.com does not accept returns/exchanges. Exchanges for different sizes are not accepted either.
If dresses are damaged during transportation or defective, you must contact us within 2 days of the time of delivery. Damaged merchandise will only be replaced or exchanged.
maplecloset.com will not accept packages that are shipped back without preapproval from us.
Q: What types of Payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram and Bank wire transfers. Bank wire transfers are accepted on orders exceeding $500. Please note that it takes 2-4 business dayds for bank wires to clear.
Q: Do you charge my credit card immediately, at the checkout?
Your card is not charged until we can confirm and fulfill your order.
Q: Are all styles available for immediate purchase?
Unfortunately, not all styles listed on maplecloset.com are available for immediate purchase. Some of them might be sold out at the time of purchase. If this is the case, we can contact you by phone or email with availability information so you can substitute missing styles.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
maplecloset.com ships all over the world. For international orders we use DHL or USPS Express.
Q: What are your shipping rates?
maplecloset.com offers very competitive shipping rates. Your final rate will depend on such factors as destination country and final weight of the package. Please note, that you will be responsible to pay any customs duties and/or taxes that are payable in your country.
Once your order is processed and confirmed, we will calculate your shipping cost and update your invoice. You can login to your account and go to the "Order Status" section. Once there, you can review your shipping cost and final invoice.
Q: Do you offer expedited shipping?
maplecloset.com offers expedited shipping for domestic and international orders. For domestic shipments we use UPS Ground as a default option. If you prefer a faster shipping method, you can select one at the checkout.
For international orders, we offer DHL express as an expedited shipping method. Delivery time is subject to the remoteness of your destination.
Q: How long does it take for my order to be shipped?
Orders are shipped the same or the next business day from the time payment is cleared.